- Contact Us
Welcome to the website that has everything that you want to know about
Sport, Recreation and Active Lifestyles
Quote of the Month
"Enjoy your sport, make sure you have fun, be prepared to work hard" Valerie Adams, Olympic Gold Medalist
Sport Tasman Sport and Recreation teams work with organisations throughout the Top of the South region to ensure:
- More participation - more people regularly participating in sport and recreation
- More capability - better capability of sport and recreation organisations
- More opportunity - develop sport and recreation opportunities across the region
In doing this Sport Tasman staff follow four core values:
- Community Driven
- Can Do
Click image above to nominated an outstanding volunteer in Sport & Recreation in your region.
Thank a Sport Maker TODAY!
Community Events & Workshops
- Summer Explorer - 15 Dec to 13 Mar, Westport
- New World Teddy Bears Picnic - 26 Feb, Motueka (new date)
- Fitness in the Park - 18 Feb to 1 April, Nelson
- Marlborough Muddy Buddy - 25 Feb, Havelock
- Weetbix Kids TRYathlon - 12 Mar, Nelson
- New World Coast Kids Tri - 26 Mar, Westport
- Nelson Tasman Positive Ageing Expo - 31 Mar, Richmond
- City2Saxton - 9 Apr, Nelson
Click on image above to download questionnaire.
Sponsors & Partners
If you would like to join Sport Tasman's Supporters Club please contact Nigel
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter called 'Sport Tasman E-News' to keep up to speed on all the great sporting and recreation activities that are happening across Sport Tasman's region (Nelson/Tasman/Marlborough/Kaikoura and Buller).
Sport Tasman - winners of the Communication Excellence Award at the New Zealand Sport and Recreation Awards 2013.
Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon - March 12
Mark your calendars, this massive event for ages 7 – 15 years is coming back to Nelson on Sunday, 12 March 2017. Discounted registration is now open. www.tryathlon.co.nz